Bay Area Circuits Customer Guarantee
Great customer service starts with trusting your PCB manufacturer. We want to make sure your experience with Bay Area Circuits (BAC) is a positive one. That’s why we offer the following guarantees:
Your printed circuit boards will be manufactured according to the design data, drawings and other instructions provided and will meet IPC-A-600 (Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards) Class 2 Guidelines. If we don’t meet these requirements, we’ll replace your printed circuit boards and will issue a full credit towards your next order.
Your printed circuit boards will be shipped on time or we’ll issue a full credit towards your next order.
1. Orders must be received with valid and necessary data to qualify for the guarantee. A ship date will then be confirmed (listed on the BAC order confirmation to be emailed once the order has been accepted and released for manufacturing).
2. Valid on orders placed through BAC Online Store (https://store.bayareacircuits.com/).
3. Delivery delays outside of the control of BAC (ex. shipping carrier delays, International customs, or assembly services) are not covered as a part of this guarantee.
4. BAC reserves the right to change the shipping carrier and/or method in order to meet the expect delivery date (no additional charge to customer).
5. Refunds do not include shipping costs and will be issued in the form of a coupon code which can be applied against a future purchase in the BAC online store.